понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

builder contractor guide osha quick residential




Time to clear the air in my head.

This time last year, I was completely overwhelmed by... Well, everything. School, personal life, lack thereof, etc. It was, in all seriousness, the worst rollercoaster ride in all of rollercoasterdom. Elena can vouch for me.

If that makes any sort of sense.

This year, in contrast, is perfect. My classes are relatively simple, the only huge stress in my life is the mountain of college applications awaiting me, and I have a wonderful boyfriend--for once--who I can never get enough of. (Really, itapos;s kind of pathetic.) Iapos;ve been sleeping fairly regularly, except for tonight. My grades are passable. I think I might even get into an okay college, which is amazing since last yearapos;s grades were definitely shoved to the back burner the majority of the time. I donapos;t even smoke anymore. Much.

There was a choir concert tonight, which went fairly well. My grandparents are in town so they got the honor of sitting through the two hour concert. Woo.

I guess they liked it okay. Whatevs. I mean, if I were them I wouldnapos;t have wanted to sit there the entire time. Old people are weird, is all I have to say about that.

Yeah, my brain is a bit scattered at the moment, if you canapos;t tell.

I didnapos;t get to say apos;bye to Ben after the concert. Itapos;s bothering me. Weird, right? Doo doo doo-doo. :[

Aaaaaand I have a mountain of homework to climb. Like Everest. Or another really tall mountain.

[insert closing comment ladidalostinterestbye]


builder contractor guide osha quick residential, builder contractor havre, builder contractor home log, builder contractor home manual.



Комментариев нет: